Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Remember How There Was Supposed To Be a Judaism Part To This Blog?

Yeah, so about that: Sorry for neglecting. The thing is, with secular stuff, you have all these articles online. I guess with Judaism you do too, but I prefer to sit down with books and sources I can feel in my hand - which means more time and energy, two things I am in short supply of at the moment.

I would like to announce however, that there will be a "happy hour" even at the Public House NYC, on Lexington and 41st, on Weds August 17th, from 6:30-8:30 PM, and proceeds will go to benefit ORA, the Organization for the Resolution for Agunot, which has done some amazing work: http://www.getora.org/

Admission is 36 dollars and can be paid at the door. The event can be found on Facebook. For more information, please email: raquelgreenberg@gmail.com

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment