Monday, October 31, 2011

Prudie isn't a prude, is she?

1. Sexual Revolution in Libya

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/10/26/libya_sexual_revolution

2.

I am addicted to the Dear Prudence column at Slate, by Emily Yoffe, and usually read it every Monday,

This excerpt was too funy not to share:

A questioner wrote:

My wife used to yawn during sex, now she's texting. Should I say something to her?

Prudence replied:

Take a look at her messages. Perhaps she is writing, "My husband is making love to me, it won't take a minute." Then you could get your phone and text her about your desire to meet at the office of your divorce lawyer.

Readers responses to the same question:

Reader A: If she shares her snacks, I think that's okay. I would draw the line at her turning on the Kindle.

Reader B: Perhaps the wife is confused about the meaning of sexting!

No comments:

Post a Comment